1. The Foundation fully respects the Greek and EU legislation governing Personal Data and takes all necessary measures to ensure the utmost protection of user personal data on this website. We are committed to taking any appropriate measure to keep your personal information secure and protect our information systems from accidental, unlawful, or unauthorised loss, access, disclosure, use, modification, or destruction; however, no website or information system can be guaranteed as 100% safe.
2. In the event that you provide us with your personal information, you thereby agree that you accept our policies and practices and that you consent to the collection and processing of your personal information. If you do not agree with these terms, you should not use this website.
4. User data is not transferred, licensed, commercially exploited, processed by third parties, and is generally not disclosed to third parties for any reason whatsoever (excluding relevant provisions to the competent judicial, police, and other administrative authorities upon their legitimate request and in accordance with any applicable law), or if the Foundation is obliged by judicial decree or a binding legal act by another competent authority. Data is only maintained for as long as the need for information and communication is served and the purposes described herein, as well as for our compliance with applicable provisions.
5. In the event that the user wishes, they may at any time be informed of and/or receive a copy of all data relating to them, request their deletion, modification/updating, and generally exercise their rights under national and EU law, either by unsubscribing from any mailing or newsletter list sent by the Foundation or by contacting the Foundation (by mail, email, or telephone) using the contact information below in order to be removed from the mailing or newsletter service, without undermining the legitimacy of the processing based on user consent prior to withdrawal.
6. The website may provide links to websites managed by us or third parties. If you visit any of these linked websites, you must read their privacy policies, terms and conditions of use, and other policies. The Foundation is not responsible for the policies and practices of third parties. These organisations handle the information you provide to them in accordance with their own terms and conditions of use, and privacy policies.
7. In addition to the above, visiting and browsing this website is free and does not require you to provide any individual information or personal data.
The Panayotis and Effie Michelis Foundation Address: 79, Vasilissis Sofias Ave., 11521 Athens, Greece Telephone: (+30) 210 7218626 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org